ABM 360 Solutions – a division of ABM Insurance & Benefit Services, Inc. is your source for all business solutions.
We can provide a comprehensive solution to your business insurance problems. Our programs offer a “Pay as you Go” option for Workers Compensation as well a comprehensive Business Owners Plan that can offer;
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Property Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Business Interruption
- Employee Benefits Liability
- and more……
Workers Compensation is an important part of protecting your business.
Imagine having a valued employee get hurt at your workplace. Now imagine not having workers compensation insurance.
How would you pay the medical bills?
Could you be sued? Could you lose your business?
If you can pay medical bills, withstand the onslaught of a high-powered lawsuit and are willing to break the law by not having workers compensation insurance, then so be it.
If you are like most firms, you purchase the insurance. However, you do so while seeking ways to reduce the cost.
Having protected businesses in since 1989, ABM Insurance and Benefits Services can help save you a substantial amount of money by examining the following four areas as they pertain to your business:
- Rates: While workers compensation rates are standard nationwide, depending on carrier, insurance companies apply what they call “deviations, premium discounts or schedule credits” from those rates, up or down depending on the loss experience.
- Premium Audit: When it is time for your annual premium audit, we can make sure you are properly classified and that you maintain your records to receive the most advantageous payroll calculations and classes.
- Experience Mod: We will help make sure your experience mod is an accurate reflection of your claims.
- Loss Control: A loss control or risk management program where injuries to your employees are minimal because of the safety features used on your premises.
It pays to review your policy yearly to make sure you are receiving all of the discounts your business is entitled to. So, complete the Protection Savers Form below, today. Allow us to contact you and provide several quotes for your workers compensation insurance. Combined with our risk management, ABM Insurance & Benefits Services can help your company control / reduce workers compensation cost while providing the necessary protection you require.
Contact us by calling 800-362-2809, or complete the form below to learn our ABM360solutions with ABM Insurance & Benefits Services can provide your company the best value for your organization.