For some employers, Premium Only Plans (POPs) are a great solution! These Plans are for employers who do not want to offer a full Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan, but still want to offer a tax benefit for their eligible employees.
A POP is a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan that allows employer-sponsored premium payments to be paid by the employee on a pre-tax basis instead of after-tax. Coverage may include the following:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
The result is a tax savings for employers and employees alike!
Our 125 Partners offer:
- Access comprehensive real-time reports.
- Track service requests and check service activity.
- Access easy-to-understand account reports.
- Manage the collection of COBRA premium payments.
- Access reports, forms, and online submissions.
- Access experienced employee benefits professionals and financial experts.